Memberships now available...
GDT Chesnut Park Membership is easy to use and great value at just £67.50 per year which gives...
Standard Household Membership: £67.50 per year:
- Anyone in your household can play tennis for free (small fee of £5 per hour for floodlight use) at both Cantley Park and Chesnut Park in Wokingham.
- Online court bookings up to two weeks in advance
- Court Bookings up to 1 hour per booking
- Free BTM Membership for all users (place to play Cantley Park)
- Free entry into our annual Wimbledon Ballot (must have a free BTM membership also)
We also offer a Premium Membership for £90.00 for the year, which includes all of the above and the below:
Premium Household Membership: £90.00 per year:
As well as the above benefits you can enjoy -
- Court Booking up to 1.5hrs per booking
- Access to Mini Tennis & Junior clubnight for 10 weeks during the summer term, additional charge of £2.50 per child per session.
- Entry to club championships
- Entry to club box league
- Access to two social adult clubnights at Cantley Park per week:
Tuesday 7-9pm Social Tennis Session (Cantley Park Only)
- Staff organised doubles matchplay session for all levels. Players will be arranged into ability based groups of 12 and players will only mix with the same group of 12 people during the social, as directed by a member of staff.
- Players MUST book via Clubspark in order to attend Social Tennis. An email will be sent the week before each session with a booking link.
- Runs during term time only: 38 weeks a year
Thursday 7-9pm Premium Member Only Court Booking (Cantley Park Only)
- 6 Courts will be reserved for Premium Members only during this time, floodlights included.
- Members must organise their own game and book a court in advance by filling in our Google Form with main contact details and who you will be playing with. This can either be singles or doubles.
- Runs all year round
How it works... once you have signed up as a member, you can book courts using the booking sheet. For each booking you make you will be given a 4-digit code which you then type into the gate access system when you arrive to play. Any non-members playing with a household member will be required to pay a guest fee of £4.00 each time they play.
Pay & Play is also available for people wishing to play and not become a member, this is charged at £8 per hour. To make a Pay&Play booking simply click the slot you wish to book on the court booking sheet and follow the on screen prompts.